- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Stroop studies
Research abstract: Brain function characteristics of chronic fatigue syndrome: A task fMRI study, by Zack Y Shan, Kevin Finegan, Sandeep Bhutab, Timothy Ireland, Donald R Staines, Sonya M.Marshall-Gradisnik, Leighton R.Barnden in NeuroImage: Clinical Vol 19, 2018, Pages 279-286 Highlights CFS … Continue reading
The difficulties of studying whether negative illness beliefs contribute to maintenance of CFS symptoms
Review abstract: PURPOSE: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is characterized by severe and debilitating fatigue. Studies based on self-report measures suggest negative illness representations, related symptom interpretations, and heightened symptom focusing are maintaining factors of fatigue. This study reviews studies which … Continue reading