- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: support groups
Trial By Error: Yet Another Appeal to The Lancet, With More On Board, by David Tuller, DrPH, in Virology blog, 10 July 2018 Last month, Professor Racaniello sent Lancet editor Richard Horton an open letter about the PACE trial signed … Continue reading