- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: symptom profiles
Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME) symptom-based phenotypes and 1-year treatment outcomes in two clinical cohorts of adult patients in the UK and The Netherlands, by Simon M. Collin, Jon Heron, Stephanie Nikolaus, Hans Knoop, Esther Crawley in Journal of Psychosomatic Research Vol. 104, … Continue reading
Research highlights: • We explore chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) phenotypes in two large clinical cohorts. • Adults with CFS may have one of 6 symptom-based phenotypes. • Phenotypes were associated with sex, duration of illness, and comorbidity. • Polysymptomatic patients … Continue reading