- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Task & Finish Group Report
Welsh Government: Services supporting people to recover from COVID-19 (none for ME/CFS) On 15th June 2021 the Health Minister, Eluned Morgan MS, announced in the Senedd that £5 million would be given to the NHS “to develop primary and … Continue reading