- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Eluned Morgan MS
Welsh Government replies re ME/CFS and long COVID WAMES wrote to the Health Minister, Eluned Morgan MS, on 7th June about ME and long COVID. She is the first Health Minister to fail to reply herself. Instead she delegated … Continue reading
Welsh Government: Services supporting people to recover from COVID-19 (none for ME/CFS) On 15th June 2021 the Health Minister, Eluned Morgan MS, announced in the Senedd that £5 million would be given to the NHS “to develop primary and … Continue reading