- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: teachers
‘It’s a medical condition … you need to support as much as possible’: A qualitative analysis of teachers’ experiences of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), by Amberly Brigden, Alison Shaw, Esther Crawley in BMC Pediatrics Vol 21, #1, p 6, January 4, 2021 … Continue reading
The Equality and Human Rights Commission have published guides to the implementation of ‘reasonable adjustments’ in schools. The duty was first introduced under the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. The reasonable adjustments duty under the Equality Act operates slightly differently and … Continue reading