- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Team Hope
Team HOPE: ‘Exploring trauma & distressing experiences following medical encounters’ is fundraising Highlighting Trauma From Medical Encounters with M.E. for Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland. Using evidenced-based research results, to influence the urgent need for Specialist ME … Continue reading