- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
National Assembly for Wales blog post: Consultation: Impact of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014 in relation to Carers View the background to this consultation Purpose of the consultation The Health, Social Care and Sport Committee would welcome your … Continue reading →
Wales online article by Mark Smith, 6 April 2016: New law to ‘radically transform’ social services in Wales comes into force The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 aims to strengthen the voice of vulnerable people and their carers … Continue reading →