- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Tregs
Perturbation of effector and regulatory T cell subsets in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Ece Karhan, Courtney Gunter, Vida Ravanmehr, Meghan Horne, Lina Kozhaya, Stephanie Renzullo, Lindsey Placek, Joshy George, Peter N Robinson, Suzannne D Vernon, Lucinda Bateman, … Continue reading
Abstract Objective: Methylation is known to regulate biological processes and alterations in methylation patterns have been associated with a variety of diseases. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is an unexplained disorder associated with immunological and molecular changes. CD4+T cells specifically, … Continue reading