- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: MAIT cells
Perturbation of effector and regulatory T cell subsets in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Ece Karhan, Courtney Gunter, Vida Ravanmehr, Meghan Horne, Lina Kozhaya, Stephanie Renzullo, Lindsey Placek, Joshy George, Peter N Robinson, Suzannne D Vernon, Lucinda Bateman, … Continue reading
Cellular immune function in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), by Jacqueline M Cliff, Elizabeth C King, Ji-Sook Lee, Nuno Sepulveda, Asia-Sofia Wolf, Caroline Kingdon, Erinna Bowman, Hazel M. Dockrell, Luis C. Nacul, Eliana Lacerda, Eleanor Riley in Front. Immunol., 16 April … Continue reading