- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
- Cytokine profiling of extracellular vesicles isolated from plasma in ME/CFS
- Reductions in cerebral blood flow can be provoked by sitting in severe ME/CFS patients
Tag Archives: MAIT cells
Perturbation of effector and regulatory T cell subsets in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Ece Karhan, Courtney Gunter, Vida Ravanmehr, Meghan Horne, Lina Kozhaya, Stephanie Renzullo, Lindsey Placek, Joshy George, Peter N Robinson, Suzannne D Vernon, Lucinda Bateman, … Continue reading
Cellular immune function in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), by Jacqueline M Cliff, Elizabeth C King, Ji-Sook Lee, Nuno Sepulveda, Asia-Sofia Wolf, Caroline Kingdon, Erinna Bowman, Hazel M. Dockrell, Luis C. Nacul, Eliana Lacerda, Eleanor Riley in Front. Immunol., 16 April … Continue reading