- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Welsh Independent Living Grant
Disability Wales blog post, 5 January 2017: Funding Should Be Ring-fenced To Protect Disabled People Disability Wales is calling on Welsh Government to take extra steps to protect disabled people who receive the Wales Independent Living Grants. By not ring … Continue reading
Disability Wales report, January 13 2016: Minister provides an update on the Welsh Independent Living Grant The Minister for Health & Social Services, Mark Drakeford AM, has responded to a letter from the Co-Chairs of the Cross Party Group on … Continue reading