- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: William Odom
Mediating relatedness for adolescents with ME: reducing isolation through minimal interactions with a robot avatar
Mediating relatedness for adolescents with ME: Reducing isolation through minimal interactions with a robot avatar, by Alma Leora Culen, Jorun Borsting, William Odom in Proceedings of the 2019 on Designing Interactive Systems Conference, Pages 359-371 Abstract: This paper discusses how … Continue reading →