- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: Worcester University
Triggers & causes of ME & CFS Research project You are invited to take part in a research project looking into physiological and biomedical triggers and causes of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). The researcher is a … Continue reading