- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Work and Pensions Committee
Work and Pensions Committee PIP and ESA Assessments inquiry Now accepting written submissions; the deadline is Friday 10 November 2017. Scope of the inquiry: The Committee invites evidence on the effectiveness of assessment processes used to determine eligibility for Personal … Continue reading
Parliament.uk blog post, 22 February 2017: Benefit cap inquiry launched The Work and Pensions Committee launches an inquiry into the benefit cap and how it affects British households. The Committee welcomes written submissions. Deadline is Friday 7 April 2017. Call … Continue reading