- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: aerobic metabolism
Frozen in Amber blog post, by Caroline Elisabeth: Energy systems and pacing in ME/CFS, 29 June 2020 Summary The aerobic energy system is “broken” in ME/CFS and cannot be fixed with exercise (i.e., graded exercise therapy, also known as … Continue reading →