- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Caroline Elizabeth
Frozen in Amber blog post, by Caroline Elisabeth: Energy systems and pacing in ME/CFS, 29 June 2020 Summary The aerobic energy system is “broken” in ME/CFS and cannot be fixed with exercise (i.e., graded exercise therapy, also known as … Continue reading →