- CFS in children population: current knowledge summary
- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
Tag Archives: Caroline Elizabeth
Frozen in Amber blog post, by Caroline Elisabeth: Energy systems and pacing in ME/CFS, 29 June 2020 Summary The aerobic energy system is “broken” in ME/CFS and cannot be fixed with exercise (i.e., graded exercise therapy, also known as … Continue reading →