- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Anaerobic threshold
Initiating care of a patient with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Charles W. Lapp in Front. Pediatr., [Published 23 January 2019] Article abstract: This paper introduces the primary care physician to the unique and challenging aspects of initially … Continue reading