- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Health rising blog, by Cort Johnson, 18 August 2016: Federal Report Says There’s (Almost) No Evidence CBT/GET Work in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) This has a been good week for advocacy. It’s shown that smart advocacy works. Twice advocates went … Continue reading
Occupy M.E. blog post by Jennie Spotila, August 16 2016: AHRQ evidence review changes its conclusions Mary Dimmock has led the way on this issue, and is co-author of this post. In response to requests by U.S. patient organizations and advocates, the … Continue reading