- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: cell danger response
Human Herpesvirus-6 reactivation, mitochondrial fragmentation, & the coordination of antiviral & metabolic phenotypes in ME/CFS
Human Herpesvirus-6 reactivation, mitochondrial fragmentation, and the coordination of antiviral and metabolic phenotypes in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Philipp Schreiner, Thomas Harrer, Carmen Scheibenbogen, Stephanie Lamer, Andreas Schlosser, Robert K Naviaux and Bhupesh K Prusty in ImmunoHorizons April … Continue reading