- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Creatine kinase
Assessing diagnostic value of microRNAs from peripheral blood mononuclear cells & extracellular vesicles in ME/CFS
Assessing diagnostic value of microRNAs from peripheral blood mononuclear cells and extracellular vesicles in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Eloy Almenar-Pérez, Leonor Sarría, Lubov Nathanson & Elisa Oltra in Scientific Reports vol 10, no: 2064 (2020) Research abstract: Myalgic … Continue reading