- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: Dougal Hargreaves
Low mood, poor quality of life & high symptom impact in adolescents attending a tertiary service for CFS/ME
Research abstract: Prevalence and correlates of low mood, poor quality of life and high symptom impact in adolescents attending a tertiary service for chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, by FK Neale, TY Segal, DS Hargreaves in Archives of Disease in Childhood Vol 103, Suppl … Continue reading