- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
- Cytokine profiling of extracellular vesicles isolated from plasma in ME/CFS
- Reductions in cerebral blood flow can be provoked by sitting in severe ME/CFS patients
Tag Archives: Dr Anthony Fauci
#MEAction blog post: Dr. Anthony Fauci says that post-covid syndrome “is highly suggestive of” Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Blog post extract: Terri asked Dr. Anthony Fauci (Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White … Continue reading
COVID-19 Information and Resources – Bateman Horne Center, March 2020 The Bateman Horne Center works for the medical advancement and treatment of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)and Fibromyalgia in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. In addition to the … Continue reading