- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Dr Anthony Fauci
#MEAction blog post: Dr. Anthony Fauci says that post-covid syndrome “is highly suggestive of” Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Blog post extract: Terri asked Dr. Anthony Fauci (Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White … Continue reading
COVID-19 Information and Resources – Bateman Horne Center, March 2020 The Bateman Horne Center works for the medical advancement and treatment of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)and Fibromyalgia in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. In addition to the … Continue reading