- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: exercise phobia
The BMJ reports on the latest study from the PACE trial published on 13 January in the Lancet Psychiatry, with an article by Ingrid Torjesen. A number of letters in response challenging the research conclusions have been published online including those by: Prof … Continue reading