- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: exercise phobia
The BMJ reports on the latest study from the PACE trial published on 13 January in the Lancet Psychiatry, with an article by Ingrid Torjesen. A number of letters in response challenging the research conclusions have been published online including those by: Prof … Continue reading