- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: genotypes
Human Leukocyte Antigen alleles associated with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), by Asgeir Lande, Øystein Fluge, Elin B Strand, Siri T Flåm, Daysi D Sosa, Olav Mella, Torstein Egeland, Ola D Saugsta, Benedicte A Lie, Marte K Viken in Scientific … Continue reading
Genome-epigenome interactions associated with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Santiago Herrera, Wilfred C de Vega, David Ashbrook, Suzanne D Vernon and Patrick O McGowan in Epigenetics 2018 [Published online: 5 Dec 2018] Research abstract: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) … Continue reading