- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Giardia lamblia
Research abstract: From good health to illness with post-infectious fatigue syndrome: a qualitative study of adults’ experiences of the illness trajectory, by Eva Stormorken, Leonard A. Jason and Marit Kirkevold in BMC Family Practice 2017 18:49 [PNorwayublished: 27 March 2017] Background: Municipal drinking water contaminated with the parasite Giardia lamblia in Bergen, Norway, … Continue reading
Research article abstract: Background: To investigate in a cohort with previous gastrointestinal infection and a control group the prevalence of overactive bladder syndrome (OAB), and how it was associated with three other functional disorders; irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), functional dyspepsia … Continue reading