- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: illness trajectory
Research Abstract: Subtyping Patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) By Course of Illness, by Jamie Stoothoff, Kristen Gleason, Stephanie McManimen, Taylor Thorpe and Leonard A. Jason in Symbiosis: Journal of Biosensors, Biomarkers and Diagnostics [Published: June 26, … Continue reading
Research abstract: From good health to illness with post-infectious fatigue syndrome: a qualitative study of adults’ experiences of the illness trajectory, by Eva Stormorken, Leonard A. Jason and Marit Kirkevold in BMC Family Practice 2017 18:49 [PNorwayublished: 27 March 2017] Background: Municipal drinking water contaminated with the parasite Giardia lamblia in Bergen, Norway, … Continue reading