- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: glucocorticoid sensitivity
Research abstract: Background: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) is a debilitating idiopathic disease characterized by unexplained fatigue that fails to resolve with sufficient rest. Diagnosis is based on a list of symptoms and exclusion of other fatigue-related health conditions. Despite … Continue reading
Research abstract BACKGROUND A primary complaint of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) patients is post-exertion malaise, which is a worsening of symptoms following activities such as exercise. PURPOSE To examine the link between gene expression for metabolite, adrenergic, immune, and glucocorticoid … Continue reading