- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: glycolitic reserve
Reduced glycolytic reserve in isolated natural killer cells from Myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome patients: A preliminary investigation, by Thao Nguyen, D Staines, S Johnston, S Marshall-Gradisnik in Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2018 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print] … Continue reading