- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: haplogroups
Research abstract: In mitochondrial research, many investigators have examined the association between mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) variants in rare as well as common complex diseases. Previous studies at the CHM (NWU) detected three known pathogenic mtDNA variants (m.7497G>A, m.9185T>C and m.10197G>A) at … Continue reading