- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Health rising
Health rising blog post by Cort Johnson, 24 October 2016: The thyroid question in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Fatigue, lethargy, mental sluggishness, difficulty tolerating heat and cold, depression, joint pain, headaches, morning stiffness…the list goes on and on. … Continue reading
ME/CFS, FM, POTS, IBS, EDS and others often exist in a kind of swarm of interconnected illnesses. All have been maligned at one time or another because of the wide range of symptoms they produce. How could a biological disease … Continue reading
Health rising blog post, by Cort Johnson, 25 August, 2016: Ampligen Takes Big Step Forward – Becomes First Drug Approved Anywhere For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Ampligen became the first drug approved for chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) anywhere in the world … Continue reading
Health rising blog post, 23 August 2016: Dr Myhill Stripped of her Right to Prescribe Valtrex off label From an email Dr. Myhill sent to her patients 13 August 2016: We have a problem with me prescribing valacyclovir. Yesterday I attended … Continue reading
Health rising blog post by Cort Johnson, 5 June: Is Fibromyalgia a danger to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)? Extract: Sharing similar symptoms with a much larger disease could be problematic if the two diseases are not precisely differentiated. Not only … Continue reading