- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: ICC
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis or what? The International Consensus Criteria, by Frank Twisk in Diagnostics 2019, 9(1), 1 [Published: 20 December 2018] (This article belongs to the Special Issue Biomedical Insights that Inform the Diagnosis of ME/CFS) Article abstract: Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) … Continue reading
Abstract Background: Several diagnostic definitions are available for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) that varies significantly in their symptom criteria. This pilot study was conducted to determine whether simple biological and clinical measures differed between CFS/ME patients meeting the 1994 … Continue reading