- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Ken Walder
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: from pathophysiological insights to novel therapeutic opportunities, by Gerwyn Morris, Basant K Puri, Adam J Walker, Michael Maes, Andre F Carvalho, Ken Walder, Catherine Mazza, Michael Berk in Pharmacological Research [Available online 8 September 2019] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2019.104450 … Continue reading