- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: pharmaceutical therapy
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: from pathophysiological insights to novel therapeutic opportunities, by Gerwyn Morris, Basant K Puri, Adam J Walker, Michael Maes, Andre F Carvalho, Ken Walder, Catherine Mazza, Michael Berk in Pharmacological Research [Available online 8 September 2019] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2019.104450 … Continue reading
Review abstract: Purpose: The pathogenesis of chronic fatigue syndrome or myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is complex and remains poorly understood. Evidence regarding the use of drug therapies in CFS/ME is currently limited and conflicting. The aim of this systematic review was to examine the existing evidence on … Continue reading