- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
The link between idiopathic intracranial hypertension, FM, & CFS: exploration of a shared pathophysiology
The link between idiopathic intracranial hypertension, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue syndrome: exploration of a shared pathophysiology, by Mieke Hulens, Ricky Rasschaert, Greet Vansant, Ingeborg Stalmans, Frans Bruyninckx, Wim Dankaerts in Journal of Pain Research Vol 2018:11 Pages 3129—3140 [Published 10 December … Continue reading