- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: ME/CFS Alert
Episode 78 of Llewellyn King’s ME/CFS Alert videos interviews Mary Dimmock, whose son has ME and who is receiving RITUXAN (rituximab) treatment privately. (24 mins)
Broadcaster and US political commentator Llewellyn King and Deborah Waroff, a journalist who also has ME, have a Youtube channel ME/CFS Alert, where they post interviews about ME with influential people including Dr Derek Enlander, Dr John Chia, Dr Jose … Continue reading