- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: medial prefrontal cortex
Research abstract: Medial prefrontal cortex deficits correlate with unrefreshing sleep in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Zack Y. Shan, Richard Kwiatek, Richard Burnet, Peter Del Fante, Donald R. Staines, Sonya M. Marshall-Gradisnik and Leighton R. Barnden in NMR in Biomedicine [Published online: 29 JUN 2017] Unrefreshing … Continue reading