- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Richard Burnet
Research abstract: Medial prefrontal cortex deficits correlate with unrefreshing sleep in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Zack Y. Shan, Richard Kwiatek, Richard Burnet, Peter Del Fante, Donald R. Staines, Sonya M. Marshall-Gradisnik and Leighton R. Barnden in NMR in Biomedicine [Published online: 29 JUN 2017] Unrefreshing … Continue reading