- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Peter Del Fante
Research abstract: Medial prefrontal cortex deficits correlate with unrefreshing sleep in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Zack Y. Shan, Richard Kwiatek, Richard Burnet, Peter Del Fante, Donald R. Staines, Sonya M. Marshall-Gradisnik and Leighton R. Barnden in NMR in Biomedicine [Published online: 29 JUN 2017] Unrefreshing … Continue reading