- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: Melissa J Conroy
An investigation into the modulation of T cell phenotypes by amitriptyline and nortriptyline, by JonathanRoyds, Melissa J Conroy, Margaret R Dunne, Connail McCrory, Joanne Lysaght in European Neuropsychopharmacology, Dec 2019[doi.org/10.1016/j.euroneuro.2019.12.106] Research abstract: Amitriptyline is prescribed for treating the symptoms … Continue reading