- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Mitchell Silver
Review abstract: CNS findings in chronic fatigue syndrome and a neuropathological case report Kimberly Ferrero, Mitchell Silver, Alan Cocchetto, Eliezer Masliah, Dianne Langford in Journal of Investigative Medicine Vol 65 Issue 4 [published 6 April 2017] Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is characterized as a persistent, debilitating complex disorder of unknown … Continue reading