- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: muscle metabolism
Research abstract Background: Post exertional muscle fatigue is a key feature in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Abnormalities of skeletal muscle function have been identified in some but not all patients with CFS. To try to limit potential confounders that might … Continue reading →
Another video by Prof Julia Newton from Newcastle University has been added to the ME/cvs Vereniging Youtube site on metabolism in the muscles. In it she talks about acid accumulation in the muscles (0:24), how to handle it (2:38), the influence of … Continue reading →