- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Paul Fisher
Cell-based blood biomarkers for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Daniel Missailidis, Oana Sanislav, Claire Y Allan, Sarah J Annesley, Paul R Fisher in Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2020, 21(3), 1142; [doi.org/10.3390/ijms21031142] Research abstract: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) … Continue reading
Biomedical insights that inform the diagnosis of ME/CFS, by Brett A Lidbury, & Paul R Fisher, in Diagnostics 2020, 10(2), 92; [doi.org/10.3390/diagnostics10020092] (This article belongs to the Special Issue Biomedical Insights that Inform the Diagnosis of ME/CFS) Editorial announcing … Continue reading