- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: Paul Fisher
Cell-based blood biomarkers for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Daniel Missailidis, Oana Sanislav, Claire Y Allan, Sarah J Annesley, Paul R Fisher in Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2020, 21(3), 1142; [doi.org/10.3390/ijms21031142] Research abstract: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) … Continue reading
Biomedical insights that inform the diagnosis of ME/CFS, by Brett A Lidbury, & Paul R Fisher, in Diagnostics 2020, 10(2), 92; [doi.org/10.3390/diagnostics10020092] (This article belongs to the Special Issue Biomedical Insights that Inform the Diagnosis of ME/CFS) Editorial announcing … Continue reading