- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Prof Philip Stark
Times article, by Tom Whipple, 28 September 2016: Exercise and therapy cure for ME is ‘seriously flawed’ A landmark study suggesting that ME could be treated with exercise and psychological intervention is seriously flawed, scientists have claimed. If correct, it … Continue reading