- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: provocation studies
Advances in understanding the pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Anthony L Komaroff in JAMA [Preprint July 5, 2019] Viewpoint extracts: When does an illness become a disease? When the underlying biological abnormalities that cause the symptoms and signs of the … Continue reading