- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
- Differentiating post-polio syndrome from ME & CFS
- Video lecture by Dr Lucinda Bateman: Upright activity & exercise intolerance: critical concepts in the evaluation of chronic fatigue
- EPP self-management courses in North Wales 2020
- EPP Health & well-being courses Newport, Jan – Jun 2020
Tag Archives: Rebecca Lambson
Review abstract: What is known about severe and very severe chronic fatigue syndrome? A scoping review, by Victoria Strassheim, Rebecca Lambson, Katie L. Hackett, Julia L. Newton in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Preprint June 19, 2017] Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) affects … Continue reading