- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Rebecca Lambson
Review abstract: What is known about severe and very severe chronic fatigue syndrome? A scoping review, by Victoria Strassheim, Rebecca Lambson, Katie L. Hackett, Julia L. Newton in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Preprint June 19, 2017] Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) affects … Continue reading