- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
- Differentiating post-polio syndrome from ME & CFS
- Video lecture by Dr Lucinda Bateman: Upright activity & exercise intolerance: critical concepts in the evaluation of chronic fatigue
- EPP self-management courses in North Wales 2020
- EPP Health & well-being courses Newport, Jan – Jun 2020
Tag Archives: Katie L Hackett
Review abstract: What is known about severe and very severe chronic fatigue syndrome? A scoping review, by Victoria Strassheim, Rebecca Lambson, Katie L. Hackett, Julia L. Newton in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Preprint June 19, 2017] Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) affects … Continue reading
Review abstract: Understanding severely affected chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): The gravity of the situation, by Victoria Strassheim, Robert Ballantine, Katie L. Hackett, James Frith, Julia L. Newton in Physical Therapy Reviews [Preprint May 25, 2017] Objective: To describe how the effects of gravity … Continue reading