- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: SARS-CoV-2
Will COVID-19 Lead to ME/CFS? by Anthony L Komaroff and Lucinda Bateman, in Front. Med. [doi: 10.3389/fmed.2020.606824] we assume that only 10% of Long haulers will be left with ME/CFS COVID -19 could generate 10 million new cases of … Continue reading
Post-viral fatigue and COVID-19: lessons from past epidemics, by Mohammed F Islam, Joseph Cotler, & Leonard A Jason in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior 25 Jun 2020 [doi.org/10.1080/21641846.2020.1778227] Review Abstract: The COVID-19 pandemic, resulting from Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 … Continue reading