- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: tryptophan catabolites
Article abstract: Many if not all chronic medical, neurodegenerative and neuroprogressive illnesses are characterised by chronic immune activation, oxidative and nitrosative stress (O&NS) and systemic inflammation. These environmental factors notably elevated pro-inflammatory cytokines activate indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) leading to an upregulated … Continue reading