- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Tag Archives: Utting-Wolf spouts
Major charities and individuals have joined WAMES in expressing concern about the nature of the FITNET trial being run by Prof Esther Crawley, the lack of objective analysis in the media coverage and the questionable results from the original Dutch trial. WAMES does … Continue reading →