- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: walking
ME Research UK overview article: Walking & co-ordination problems Mechanistic factors that compromise automaticity of walking. From Automaticity of walking. Clark DJ. Front. Hum Neurosci, 05 May 2015 We already know that many ME/CFS patients have difficulties standing (orthostasis), … Continue reading